Well,
Its been months and months and years. I go through cycles of being able to blog everyday and then nothing at all, but i am thankful that its not all erased. I get to be inspired by people and their posts and then see my old posts sitting there and i think "you know? if they can do it i can too!"
So here i am. Life is so different then the last i blogged. Lets see.......
Asher is now 8. He is missing is two front teeth and he still manages to pronounce things correctly.He is so very smart, he is on his second series from the library and they are from 6-8 books long...so proud.
Raanan will be 4 in January, she still dresses up every day, she loves to hold a chicken every morning when we feed them. She can now write "letters" and draw great pictures. She really loves being beautiful all the time.
Jordan just got some work with a friend in town and thats a miracle :) I am quitting my job at the well known Redding dutch bros, which i have been working at for the last 8 months. I am ready to be home with my children again. We have 16 chickens and 1 pig named Elvis that i got for my birthday from jordan. We also got a new dog named Max and he is pathetic and small and seems to be a "never grow", but we have learned to love him anyway haha.
I am going to attempt to start sewing soon, after i attempt to handmake 50+ christmas presents that is.
I need to go now, my daughter is wanting me to watch her blow bubbles at the table, i need to clean a bit and head to work...only a few more days left! Thanks for reading and i love you.
our driveway every other week gets flooded and the kids run in it
raanan
me and my home man
our new dog maxy
my new rad t-shirt that i feel redding doesn't appreciate
asher gets a toad in the yard






No comments:
Post a Comment