Today i am working till one and then i go and pick up asher from tabs and we are off to Redding! I know...i never thought the day would come either when i would put an exclamation point at the end of that word. But i do....Redding!!!! Im just so glad to get away. Im glad to see my lovely friend elena and to visit with jordans family. I have gained a whole 10 pounds in my 4 months of pregnancy and it kinda hurts my ego. "hi family!!!! arent i fat?" But no, its ok, cause im pregnant and like I've said before, im no nibbler. Its not even me........its this thing...this feeling, im so empty feeling in my stomach that all i can do is keep eating and eating. I mean, i can eat like three plates full of whatever and a couple glasses of milk and desert if i just dont stop myself.
So we are going to redding tonight and then leaving on monday. I should be a nice little visit and hopefully we'll get to relax. Im nerveous about the first part of the trip, my car is just jimmy rigged all over to get me to and from work(2 miles away) so i have to drive my car to lake county to where jordan is working and then we will leave it there and take his truck the rest of the way to redding. I hope i hope i hope it doesnt break down......

We havnt given up on it cause i look so cute driveing around!
2 comments:
how come the pictures don't work? they don't show up on my computer...
miss you
Post a Comment