Homegrown love

Homegrown love

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

im soooo ill

Help!!!

I don't puke, i feel like it all day but it doesnt come out all to easy. I sit at work and slump in my chair behind the register and my eyes slowly start to close and then im jolted awake by the screechy screen door and some person bothering me for another cup of coffee! gosh....im trying to rest here!
I just don't know what to do....this baby isn't even that big and it makes me spin and cry and sleep at off hours of the day....and the smells!

I get allot of....how do you say, wealthy people in the coffee shop right now. I can tell that they are usually shocked to see me and i try to smile even though i can tell by just glancing at them that they are definatly not going to smile at me.
Anyway....they wear all sorts of smells and since i have been all natural for some time now.....its just worse now that im pregnant.

I don't know what it was, tommy or something just rancid. To my nose, it smelt like someone sprayed down a dead body with windex to try and cover up the oder. So im sitting there......jaws are now watering and my gut is doing flips all around and this guy wants 3 pasteries and a latte' and i keep trying to bend over so i can inhale under the counter and then hold my breath while i am talking to him. So it sounds a little funny and my eyes start to water cause it depresses me to feel so sick all of the time and i already explained the whole unexplained crying thing.

I think i need to wear a face mask to work. Everwhere. On walks i feel like everything smells like poop and peoples body oders stinck when they walk past me in the store. Whats wrong with me? I feel like i can't even get out of bed...yet i do every day all day. It just makes me so sad.
i Know it will be over soon. I hope it goes away, i just want to curl up in bed and have an iv feed me whenever and let the little thing grow while i sleep ok?
And what do i do if i get fat!!!!! im haveing a melt down today




6 comments:

devon said...

Oh Bethany, it is so bad, and i remember what you're talking about like it was yesterday. I would go into it, but it makes me sick to think of. Like to this day the rosemary hand soap in my kitchen transports me immediately back to my first trimester with patience. I should just toss the stuff because i don't use it and when other people do it makes me feel ill. I have an idea for you! My mailman wears a medical mask and when people who don't know ask why, i always have to stand up for him and say its because of high pollen count days. He does look like a freak, but its not his fault. You could do that and you are lucky enough that it is stiil spring. I'll be hoping that if you don't do this somebody else has a better idea, where you could still show your pretty face.

Anonymous said...

hey, you weigh less than me! And your tummy is so beautuful, can't wait to see your new baby.

urban mama said...

We owned a coffee shop also and it is a lot of work. I love coffee though so I liked the free coffee but not so fun when you are pregnant and feeling sick. Hope you feel better soon. Sucking on pepermints helped me.

Lisa said...

Whoever coined the term "morning" sickness was very fortunate. I worked coffee when I was pregnant with Geneva (good ol' bear meadows) and the steamy espresso grounds would make me gag. It will pass! Try to find something that helps and go to it right away. For me right now it's pretzels and lemonade. When I start to feel the first twinge of yuckiness, out come the pretzels. It seems to help to nip it in the bud. I'm with you with the smells. I was fine with the idea of having two kids in diapers at the same time but I didn't know what I was in for changing diapers with super-prego-smell-senses! I might just get a medical mask!

1weirdgirl said...

well what can i say... i definitely do not miss being pregnant... but the funny thing is, the very instant Chloe was in my arms, i couldn't wait to do it all over again... she was just so beautiful and perfect, and i actually got that 'rush' i'd heard about, where i'm so in love and happy... i think adora's birth was a little too traumatizing.. but here i go with labor talk... i'm sure that's the last you want to think about... at least it was for me... i was soooooo scared of labor the second time around... but just think, so soon, and you will hardly remember this, you'll have this lovely amazing little baby, and it will all be worth it...

1weirdgirl said...

hey... it's been a while... hope everythings ok and it's just been hard to get time.. i understand that... i just wanna hear from you and i worry easy...
love you girl