Homegrown love

Homegrown love

Monday, March 20, 2006

Helloo all. I decided to try out theblogspot. after all and see where it takes me. Im such an invert at times and then a real talker at others......it doesn't make much sense to me either. So writing helps me allot. I usually write in a journal, i have stacks and stacks of them, but since getting married, i haven't written down one word on paper. Weird huh? I don't know, Just got motivated. Anyhoo, right now it's raining outside and my son is dripping wet in the kitchen, not from the rain but the shower. My dog is sleeping on the couch and my wonderful husband is off working his life away to keep us going. Im just doing my morning routine......coffee, while asher eats some breakfast, throw the dog outside, try and clean the house really quick, put asher in the shower and then make a list of what i want to get done that day. Today i need to finish sewing my moms skirt. She has been asking me for weeks and i feel bad that i put it off so long. I have been praying for this supernatural sewing power to come over me and that i could start making money for my family. Right after i prayed my sister tabitha came up and asked me to make her some wrap around pants(my speacialty). So i did it, and she loved them, and i charged 20 dollars. Then my mom already wanted a skirt and as soon as she saw the pants tabitha was wearing, she wanted a pair. Then tabithas friend saw them and wants a pair too! I just stared laughing. I was like "you know God, im not even gunna freak out about money or time or material.....you obviosly have it all under control" and he does. Ask and you shall recieve. Why does it surprise me every time i ask and actually recieve? Im like "God please this and please that....." and he gives it to me and i run around thinking "wow God! i can't beleive you did that for me!" If the good book says it....just believe it right? Well im still trying, and failing ,and trying ,and figuring it all out, and then i give up all together........and Gods like "no no, don't give up, just give it to me." So alright God, i'll give it all to you. Man, i just rambled! this is really fun. I feel like my thoughts are all scattered all over the page and no one will be able to follow what im saying, but thats alright......this isn't the only blog in the sea! I just tried to do a spell check, but mu computer is really slow......sorry!
Thank you God for this morning and for the rain and for all the things that are my duty. Peace for everyone right now God, love always.

No comments: