Choices choices.......
Im kinda tourn and excited. I'm pretty sure that i just got a job at this little coffee shop, and its like
4 days a week in the afternoons. I havn't had a job in years and i have always tried to get a job at coffee shops because they
usually seem laid back, fun, and something i could learn quickly and enjoy doing. The scarey part is that i have been ashers primary care since he was born. My sisters husband recently got this job where he has to be gone for 5 days a week for some months and she is going to need some help with babysitting her two children. So i think we are going to work something out to where i can work and she will watch asher, and she can work more, and do more things and i will watch her kids. The thing is, is that this happenend so fast. I talked to my sister about it during the middle of the week......just threw it out there like "hey, i might get a job, think about it..." and then the manager calls me on friday, asks me to come in monday to be trained and see if i could pick up morning shifs too. I was so thrown off that this lady just is hireing me without ever talking to me and that im propbably going to start after monday....tomarrow! So much is going on in this past week....its people and finance overload. Right now jordan is trying to figure out how to get me a vehicle so that it would be easier for me to work, so i don't have to make him get a ride to work every day in order to use the truck. So i have been just trying to give it to God. I go to art class Monday and Wednesday nights. I just finished midterms and am halfway through. But i have this feeling that i should just not go anymore.....for one, so i can be available for that wednesday that tabitha works and i can spend more time with asher and jordan at night. aaahhh! im just really nerveous and blessed. I can't imagine getting a new vehicle, haveing a full/part time job, and haveing asher be without his mom or dad for 4-5 8 hour shifts out of the week. I opened my bible this morning and God gave me this: My help comes form the Lord,
Who made heaven and earth. Psalms 121:1-2
I know the verse well, and it's so simple, yet it fills me with such hope. I just have to ask him.......not even that. It doesn't say ask and you will get help from God. It is simply stateing that all of my help comes from the Lord. Any help i have unseen, help i will receive and help i desire, comes from God.
1 comment:
hey girl!
I just found your bklog by checking renee's. I love you!!!!
That pic of you guys is adorable.
Post a Comment