Homegrown love

Homegrown love

Monday, March 27, 2006

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Hey Bethany! Thanks for stopping by my blog that I just started last night - you're my very first comment! I hope to have pictures up soon. We have a beautiful daughter named Geneva - she's 9 months old and she's waking up so I gotta go! we live in Wisconsin now too. I miss CA and the big land family.

1weirdgirl said...

hey sweet girl...
i love these pictures. you have such a beautiful family! and i can't believe how big asher is getting!!

i'm so glad you're blogging, it's not only a good way to process when you're going through hard times, but it's also a great way for friends to keep up with your life and hear your thoughts and know what you're going through (good or bad, but lately sounds like some pretty intense stuff...and yet encouraging..)

i'm really touched by the beauty in the words of your heart. God really is soo good, and it can be hard to see that sometimes when bad things are happening... your refelections inspire me to keep hoping and trusting in the One who loves and knows us best.

bless you, and know that i am praying for you and your sister...

let us not grow weary while doing good, for in due season we shall reap if we do not lose heart...
Gal 6:9

remember prayer is sowing in the spirit...
love you
renee marie

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you, you are a great girl! Glad to know you are blogging. I am new to the blogger world, but lovin it. Love you Bethany.